fot

Re: Kastner Books-Have need.!!

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kastner Books-Have need.!!
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:14:24 -0400
In a message dated 4/13/2005 9:35:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time, N197TR4@cs.com
writes:

>Tom Chandler is tearing his ill fated DPO Spitfire engine apart and wants a
>Kas Comp book...I assume there is one for Spitfires and GT6s....where is the
>fastest source of the book? He is on a fast track and would be working
>according
>to Bible, right now, if had one.

=======
A quick search on Abebooks came up with a hit:

<http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?y=0&kn=spitfire+competition&x=0>

That search points to <http://www.books4cars.com> (a regular advertiser in
VTR's _The Vintage Triumph_ magazine as having the Spitfire Comp. Prep. Manual
for $15.95. As I recall, the version for the GT6 was a different manual that
also included the Triumph 2000 sedan. Didn't check for that one.

It's possible that places like TRF might have it, too.

--Andy Mace