fot

proposal for the Atlanta event

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: proposal for the Atlanta event
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 11:07:41 -0700 (PDT)
For those of you who think I am nuts... your right on track....

  I am planning to host the PA triumphs hospitality area under the Big Top.
They will have their own area in the center of the tent.  (Would someone from
their group who will be there please get in touch with me?)

  I am thinking it would be fun to bring along a few "period" items to set
around that area.  I am planning to bring along an old oil can display rack and
some quarts of oil to put in it.  I dont think I have enough to completely fill
it (the rack will be on loan from Jerry Barr) so if anyone else has any quarts
they could add, let me know.

  I can also bring the old prestone water can from my dads service station and
maybe another item or two.

  What do all of you think of this idea, and do you have anything you would
like to bring along to create a little "atmosphere" in the hospitality area.

  I know theft will come up.  Please dont offer to bring anything you are
particularly paranoid about.  There has been trouble in the past, but it has
been somewhat limited to stolen wallets etc.  I'm really not expecting any
trouble with this type of thing.  I also plan to have at least some light on
this area at night, hopefully making it a "little" less tempting to anyone who
would like to stop by at night and help themselves.

  This just seems like fun to me... anyone else?

Tom

 http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm

#4 white spitfire