fot

Re: Road Atlanta / Mitty

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Road Atlanta / Mitty
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 08:00:40 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I'm coming down to Road Atlanta for the Mitty. I'd really like to have
access to a hot pass so that I can take some neat-o pictures again. So:

1. Does anyone have a "spare" hot pass that I could use for the purposes
of gaining access to the "good shots".

OR

2. Does anyone have any contact info. for the F&C folks for Atlanta Region
SCCA? I presume that the local region will be providing flaggers. I'd
gladly flag all day Friday if it would get me a hot pass for the weekend.
So if I can get some contact info., maybe I can set something up. Plus I
can practice - throw the debris flag everytime an MG drives by, right?

regards,
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: xxx-xxx-xxxx