fot

heads up on Dinner...speakers are Kas Kastner and Peter

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: heads up on Dinner...speakers are Kas Kastner and Peter
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:12:55 EDT
If you have no plans to attend, please contact me off list. Thanks. Joe (A)

All Mitty entrants,

If you haven't signed up yet for the MG/TR dinner at the Mitty, please
CONTACT JERRY & MARY RICHARDS IMMEDIATELY if you want tickets.

We must give the caterer our final-final count this Friday (that's 2 days
from today!).  Right now we have a nice group of 110 people who have already
signed up, but I suspect there are a few more of you who want to come and
have forgotten to RSVP.

Please do NOT respond to this message, and please don't respond to Mark
Palmer -- you should e-mail Jerry immediately at jerry@gillna.com if you
need to make a reservation.

The following people (listed below) are entered in the Mitty race, but have
NOT made reservations for dinner yet.  If your name is on this list, and you
want dinner, please notify Jerry today or tomorrow.  If your name is NOT on
this list, then we already have your dinner reservation.

Regards,
Mark Palmer

*

Austhof, Tim