fot

Re: Spun Aluminum HeadLamp Covers

To: JFrymark@aol.com
Subject: Re: Spun Aluminum HeadLamp Covers
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 22:54:37 EDT
That was quite nice John. Thanks much. These come from the same people that
spin the velocity stacks for Uncle Jack. It's just a little company on the edge
of an Iowa Cornfield. (True)

I even had time to get one on #197. I figured I couldnt show up at the next
race without at least one....but what is a 'crash yarmulke'?

Joe