fot

Mosport Vintage Festival

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mosport Vintage Festival
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 09:17:02 +0038
Hi gang,

I am sure everyone remembers back in 2003, we Triumph folk made the
border crossing to the North. Those who attended braved the nonexistant
SARS threat and were rewarded with a super weekend driving an incredible
race track.

I knew this event would become a permanent addition to my race schedule,
but last year's Gold Cup event conficted.

So this year I am going. The strong US dollar makes this an affordable
event, and the easy going Canadians make for a relaxed, enjoyable
weekend of racing. Tons of track time, US $340  entry for nonmembers,
$140 test day. This is the polar opposite of  SVRA's Mid-Ohio event.

So who else is going? It is June 24 to 26.

Sent from my PDA  -  Sorry about brevity and typos