fot

FoT Survey Says....North American Tracks

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FoT Survey Says....North American Tracks
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 23:06:46 EDT
Results might interesting if sample size is large enough. We might be able to
use this information for some decision making.

-------------------

If you were going to run just three events during any give year, what would
they be?

These would the  ones that make the most sense to your situation and in the
order of importance to you:

  Name of track and location
  Name of event
  Sanctioning Body.

The track identified above  can be repeated.

Then List the one Venue and Event that you would most like to run, if cost
and time were no objective in 2006.

1.   a (Venue)  b(State)  c(Event Name)  d(Sanctioning Body).

2.   Same as above 2nd choice.

3.  Same as above 3rd choice.

4.  Same as above (dream choice)

I'll Spreadsheet and return results....thanks,  Joe (A)