fot

RE: Mid -Ohio

To: "'N197TR4@cs.com'" <N197TR4@cs.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Mid -Ohio
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 11:19:38 -0700
It's always management's fault. I'm the CEO of my company. If our newest
receptionist treats a client with anything less than absolute respect, then
it's my fault. My fault they didn't know better, or my fault they got hired,
or my fault their boss hired them. Or my fault their boss got hired. End of
story. Some bonehead minimum wage security goon does not set policy or
determine how customers are treated at a multi-million dollar race track. Or
if he does, how stupid is that!

Someone told these knuckleheads that they could arrest people. Someone gave
them handcuffs and attitude. Stunningly stupid and stunningly dangerous. I
can just picture them arresting my old friend Barney Li. Not only would he
have the knucklehead's job, his boss's job, and his boss's, boss's job, he'd
own half the track and second mortgages on the owner's houses. It's very
easy to pick the wrong person to screw with.

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins