fot

RE: what's wrong with Vintage Racing

To: "'wgrosenbach@juno.com'" <wgrosenbach@juno.com>
Subject: RE: what's wrong with Vintage Racing
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 08:23:28 -0700
Sounds like a great step in the right direction. Tires are usually the
answer to getting big fat cheaters like me to toe the line.

I'll add this to the itinerary for the 2006 North American Peyote-in-a-can
tour (planning to take the Airstream and Mr. Peyote on a circumnavigation of
the US next year--track by track)