fot

Re: FOTnapparel

To: chuck.arnold@oracle.com, tedtsimx@bright.net
Subject: Re: FOTnapparel
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 16:39:08 EDT
I, too, was thinking it might be time for another run of decals. We need
another suck....er volunteer.

It also crossed my mind to get some decals in inventory,and then put a margin
on them to replenish the non-FoT coffers.

But my personal time is being absorbed here shortly. Some surgeon thinks he
can correct one of my shortcomings. No, not that one.