fot

Re: what's wrong with Vintage Racing

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: what's wrong with Vintage Racing
From: <triumph_marx@freenet.de>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 19:09:35 +0200
We have those driver over here also. But the real fun they can't imagine is to
work at the cars at night to make them run with a sausage in the left hand and
a beer in the right.
The good thing with those driver's - they can lend you a gearbox or some other
parts from their plenty of.

Chris
(Who drives on his axle to the track)