fot

What's wrong with blah blah

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: What's wrong with blah blah
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 07:40:37 -0500
At the Mitty, a sharp-eyed tech inspector noticed that my steering rack
moved up and down when the steering wheel was jiggled. Disassembly revealed
a broken weld on the steering rack mount.

Lady Frances went in search of a welder and Brumos Porsche said "sure, take
ours". They had a guy drag it out of the storage compartment and into our
van. When we returned it, the guy who appeared to be the head of the Brumos
operation said something to the effect that they were not only glad to
help, but they were glad the MG's and TR's showed up, because people tend
to forget that's where this all started in the USA.

Nice people. Generous too. If I lived in Florida and was going to buy a
Porsche, I'd go to Brumos.

uncle jack