fot

Mitty race report

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mitty race report
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 08:51:59 -0400
Seems we were all having as much fun as I was on our side of the paddock
and nobody went over to the other side of the paddock. Or at least nobody
responded to my questions, so I finished my article and I'm sticking to it!

Remember, everything you read on the Internet is true, right?

Still hoping to get some more pictures for the Mitty pages, so this is the
last shameless plug, if you have any good ones, especially of paddock
activity, email them to me. There are a couple really good shots there now...

http://fot-racing.com/Mitty/Mitty1.htm