fot

Re: VTR it's my turn

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>, "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: VTR it's my turn
From: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 18:42:49 -0400
Hi Joe,
I didn't intend to single you out but rather to say to those who may have
agreed with your comment to get involved and sponsor a meet. I'd love to
visit Arizona sometime but as you say the Summer isn't the best time to have
an event that's focused around outdoor activities in the Arizona heat.
It turned out that having one in Pennsylvania in the Summer in conjunction
with TRF Summer Party didn't work out too well either because of weather.
But who knew.
Triumphfest sounds like a fun event, I wonder if it could be combined with
VTR in some way.
JVV