fot

FOT member at FSAE

To: "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FOT member at FSAE
From: "Martin Sukey" <mjsukey@eriecoast.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 22:54:31 -0400
My son and fellow FOTr Jason competed in the Formula SAE competition in
Pontiac MI this weekend with the University Of Toledo team. Some of you have
met him at various events in the past. Jason was the team leader and
suspension designer / fabricator for this years car. They are a pretty
serious open wheel race car that competes in SCCA A-Mod class at non FSAE
events.  Anyhow, they placed 27th overall out of 140 some teams from around
the globe.  I cant wait until he starts applying some of his knowledge onto
the Triumph.  Sorry for the band width, I just had to tell all my Triumph
friends:-)

Marty Sukey