fot

Hello and parts for sale.

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hello and parts for sale.
From: "Chip Bond" <chip@gt-classics.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 14:08:40 -0400
Hi all you guys& (gals?). Back when I sold the # 37 TR (anyone see it lately?)
and moved into the Caterhams I kept a few TR choice parts thinking that I
might build a TR racer again. After 8 years, It doesn't look like it will
happen, and my youngest, now running road race karts, wants to move into the
Caterham next spring with SCCA. So, here are a few items that I'd like to
sell. I considered putting them on ebay, but I think this list is more
appropo.

TR 4.3 Ring and Pinion, new in cosmoline and original box.
Set new "Alfin style" Datsun rear drums
Set new Malhe 87 mm piston and liner set with rings, pins, clips and copper
fig 8 seals.
New Erson 24 camshaft .555 lift 322 duration, 106 Lobe Center
New Erson "experimental" cam .542 lift, 334 duration, 106 Lobe center.
Used very good Erson 24 cam.

and several parts cars, suspension bits, etc (In Virginia)

If you have interest in any of the above, give me a call at 1-877-722-3007
during the day, or email me directly. I'm no longer subcribed to this list,
but I do miss the TR. Wish you all well at Atlanta,

TRegards
Chip Bond
GTClassics