fot

RE: Churchill tools

To: <mcandrew@pol.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Churchill tools
From: "Jim" <britbits@tiu.net>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 14:20:16 -0500
Jim,

I've got a set of Churchill replicas for working on the Spitfire trans.  Not
really much to the set... Probably the best items are the puller designed to
fit over the bearing with retainer clip in place and the cut down layshaft
to use during reassembly.  The tool to pull the gears off the mainshaft is
quite a bit of engineering.

All very nicely done by a former club member in stainless.

Cheers,

Jim
'76 Spitfire DM autocrosser
McKinney, TX