fot

RE: Brake Master Cylinder Needed -- Spitfire and GT6

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake Master Cylinder Needed -- Spitfire and GT6
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 08:14:05 -0500
Wow.

I posted my master cylinder message at 7:24 pm on Friday before leaving work
and then dashed off to prepare to get out the door at 3:30 am to get to
Midwestern Council's first weekend at the new Autobahn Country Club in Joliet
Illinois (nice place, BTW!)  (didn't bring the car, just ran down to work a
corner, but the track looks very nice from corner station 3)

On returning to work this morning, I have found at least a dozen messages with
advice, options, corrections of my misapprehensions concerning the
interchangeability of the Spit and GT6 master cylinders, etc. (gosh, could the
difference between the 70/30 and 50/50 splits be the cause for my flat-spotted
front tires, ya think?  And I thought it was JUST my ham-handed (footed?)
braking technique...)

Thanks to Joe, Bill, John, Bob, Bill, Chris, Andy, Irv, Jeff, Clark...  I'll
get back to each of you individually.

Scott