fot

RE: Petronix

To: <malaboge@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Petronix
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 08:22:28 -0700
Nock,
As Arte Johnson Would Say: "Veeeeery Interesting!

I used a Pertronics as a trigger for an MSD when I had a Triumph engine
in my black car (Tiny Tim).  It did not display any of the oddities that
you describe up to 7500 rpm (where I had the rev limiter set).  So I am
wondering if the multiple spark is solving the anomaly or perhaps I just
got a good one.

Joe C.