fot

now Lucas slam

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: now Lucas slam
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 14:46:31 EDT
Adding a grease fitting (and using it) helps the Lucas Dist. bush stay alive.
There is not much oil splash with the TR2-4 Dist. ped.

I used to know the part # for the Mini Dist. cam, as it also had a low degree
max
 cent. advance

I went to a set up that allowed switching between standard Ign., points &
MSD, or crank trigger and MSD.

This (MSD) helped reduce the late race power loss & the soft touch rev
limiter is a good idea (mounted where the chip can be pulled whilst driving,
although I never had to)

I ran an Electromotive for the last few seasons.

BTW: flex mounting the carbs is a very good idea; when I did it I remembered
the rule that
required the assy. to be no thicker than standard.

  Hardy