fot

FOT Decals

To: "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FOT Decals
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 16:28:48 -0700
I have finally figured out what it is going to cost to generate a fresh
supply of List decals based on the numbers that people have indicated
they want.  I have about 150 Sticky Back and 60 static cling decals.

However, I want to produce an overage for people who want more later.
So I am considering baking up 300 sticky and 100 static cling ones.
Printing these is 6 colors (as opposed to process color printing that
mixes the primary colors and on close observation you can see the dots)
will cost $5.00 each and includes about 3 hours of labor to produce the
vector art that I have not been able to get from other sources.  The JPG
images are not sufficient for this type of printing.

If I have 500 run off (400 sticky back and 100 static clings) I can get
the cost down to $4.50 each.

Joe Alexander has offered to buy a large overprinting quantity to hold
for future purchases.  (Joe, please contact me off list to discuss the
quantity you want to keep on hand).

If this price is acceptable to members of the list, I will need to have
each individual send me the following in order to keep my cost and
difficulty of handling at a minimum.

1.      A stamped self addressed envelope large enough to handle the
quantity of decals ordered.
2.      A list of the type and quantity of each that are being ordered.
3.      A check or money order for the cost of the decals.

So once we determine how many we need to order, I will get this going.
It will only take about a week to 10 days to get the job done and be
able to start mailing out the decals.

Regards,

Joe