fot

DECALS-GET YOUR ORDERS IN NOW!!!!!

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: DECALS-GET YOUR ORDERS IN NOW!!!!!
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 13:19:53 -0700
Ok guys (and gals), the time has come for getting the orders to me for
the decals.  They are in production right now and should be done this
week.

In preparation for that magic moment, I am sending this to specify how
this will work.

For orders of small decals only (either static cling, sticky-back or a
combination of both) Use the chart below to know what size envelope and
how much postage to affix when sending your orders:  (Note: The small
decals are $4.50 each, so please enclose a check or money order with
your stamped, self addressed envelope!)

Qty small stickers        Envelope size                          Postage

1 to 10                          Business size (4 1/8 x 9 =)
37cents (inside the US)

11 to 20                        Business size (4 1/8 x 9 =)       74
cents (inside the US)

Over 20                         Just send a label, I will provide
envelope and postage

            NOTE: orders from outside the US should include first class
postage from your location to the US for 1 to 10 and double that amount
for 11 to 20

If you are ordering only large decals or a combination of large and
small decals, just send a label with your payment.  I will provide
envelope and postage.

The larger decals are approximately 9 wide by 6.6 high and are priced
at $25.00 each.

I can only take orders for large decals from the three people who
preordered them (Cary, Marty and Jeff).  But I am printing 10 additional
ones for Joe Alexander to put into inventory for others who did not
respond to the initial request.

If that is not sufficient to satisfy the need, I can print an additional
run if I get orders for at least 10 decals.

I am printing an extra 40 static cling (for the inside of glass) and an
extra 250 of the smaller sticky back ones (for helmets or on paint,
chrome or the outside of tinted glass.).  Therefore, there should be
plenty of  inventory.  I am sending 100 to Joe A. for inventory and will
be hanging onto the other 150 because last time I did this, there were
more orders that came in than I had reservations for.

So please dont leave me holding onto a large inventory.  I am hoping
that I will be at a break even point on this project but if I have to
sit on a large number of decals, my bank account will suffer.  And with
a daughter getting married this September, I can ill afford any more
expenses than necessary.

To summarize:

Send your prepaid order to the address below and include:

1.      Check or money order for the entire amount.
2.      A stamped self addressed envelope with the postage as indicated
above (or a label only for large orders)
3.      A note explaining the type(s) and quantities you are ordering.

Best Regards,

Joe Curry

1707 W. Placita Del Zocalo

Sahuarita, AZ 95629

USA

P.S. As you run across other FOTers who do not monitor the list (and
there are several) please make them aware of this project as you see
them at events.