fot

Re: 225hp or over 208hp

To: SHANE Ingate <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: 225hp or over 208hp
From: joe dirt <oldskooling@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 19:06:41 -0700 (PDT)
I can't speak for Dave, but I know this guy http://www.schubeckracing.com/
makes ceramic lifters for MGB's. Maybe he has or could make them for a TR6
motor. He also has some pretty trick valve train components besides the ceramic
lifters.

-Bob Adams

SHANE Ingate <hottr6@hotmail.com> wrote:
Dave,

Wally Hicks in VA (703-450-5540) is porting my heads. I don't have any flow
numbers from him, but he has ported several heads for the TVR 2500M crowd
and I have heard nothing but exstatic praise (the reason why I went to him).
Trust me, TVR owners get pretty weird (even messy) when they get exstatic.

Wally's expertise is small block BMC motors as used in racing Turners, for
which he IS the MAN. As I said, I have no hard numbers on how his BMC
experience translates to TR6'. Give him a call.

Now, quid pro quo; where did you get the ceramic lifters, and how are they
wearing?

Shane Ingate, back in Maryland drying out from Washington (state)

Discover Yahoo!