fot

Re: 225hp

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: 225hp
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 08:07:58 -0500
I've played with the numbers in the spreadsheet, and I can't get much
difference even when the stock length is less. For example, a stock SBC
is 5.7, long rods are about 6.2. The arguments about weight and friction
are more believable.

I already had this spreadsheet laying around.  Long ago valve timing was
given as piston positions rather than angles. It makes more sense when
you think about it.