fot

RE: TR6 PI Inlet trumpets

To: "'Geoffrey Byrne'" <gkbyrne@optushome.com.au>,
Subject: RE: TR6 PI Inlet trumpets
From: "Terry and Cindy" <Roadandtrack2@hypermax.net.au>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 12:04:25 +1000
No, have never tried moving the injectors on a 6 cyl triumph, but we did
with other Lucas injected engines, eg old Formula 5000 V8's.

I have driven 2 Triumphs with electronic injection and single throttle.
Neither made any more power. They may have been a bit nicer when cold
and on part-throttle, but that's about it.

Max power is governed by fuel and air. There is nothing wrong with Lucas
PI in either regard.

Terry