fot

TR6 Racecar For Sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Racecar For Sale
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 23:02:51 EDT
Good Evening

    Sadly, Bobby Cee (Bob Colosia), has decided to sell his TR6 racecar. As
many of you know, Bob and his TR6 have been a fixture in west coast amateur
racing for many many years. The car was recently run by Bob at VARA's event at
Willow Springs in July and posted some very impressive times. Engine has one
race on it after major rebuild. For more details contact Bob at 562-714-1799.

    No financial interests. I originally met Bob when I purchased his other
Triumph racecar. Good guy, and a car with alot of real race history.

Cary