fot

RE: Nomination

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>,
Subject: RE: Nomination
From: "Fridirici, John" <John.Fridirici@grande.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:47:03 -0500
Here, Here!!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-fot@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-fot@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Jack W. Drews
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 9:00 PM
To: Henry Frye; fot@autox.team.net
Cc: pem11179@hotmail.com

In this instance, I think we should follow Roberts non-Rules of Order.

I move that the FOT list declare a unanimous "second" to this
nomination.

At 08:36 PM 8/29/2005, Henry Frye wrote:
>With great pleasure I want to nominate Patrick Moore to our illustrious

>ranks.
>
>That name should ring a few bells, Pat is Russ Moore's son. Pat has
>been a mainstay in the Moore paddock at the races for years, sharing
>Russ's interest for Triumphs and racing. Pat has been talking about
>building a Spit racer for himself, and now is ready.
>
>Russ had a treat ready for Pat at Mosport this past weekend, Pat got
>to take the Dad's Spitfire out for a session. Pat did great, and was
>grinning from ear to ear for the rest of the weekend.
>
>Pat hasn't been around for the past couple seasons. He just returned
>from two years abroad serving our country. He spent one year on the
>DMZ in Korea, then this past year stationed in the hottest war zone
>in Iraq, Fallujah.
>
>As someone who has never put himself in harms way, all I could do is
>shudder with respect when he told me his stories this past weekend.
>It is the brave young men like Patrick that make our country what it
>is, and my hat will be forever off to him and his fellow soldiers.
>Supporting our troops abroad took a new meaning to me this weekend...
>
>He's only home for a couple weeks, he ships out to Colorado later
>this week, but hopes to be back in Ithaca doing recruiting by years
end.

>Do I hear a second?
>
>Mark, Pat's email is pem11179@hotmail.com
>
>Thanks, gang.

uncle jack

Notice: This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review
or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.