fot

Red Cross Collection at Car Show

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Red Cross Collection at Car Show
From: Dave Riddle <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 23:12:01 -0700
My wife and I went to one of the local weekly car shows here in town (the
British iron all park in a row by ourselves and since the TR3 is not
running my friends allow me to park the 944 with them as it is at least
Eurpoean.

Anyway a collection jar was taken around to all the participants and when
the jar was brought back to the head table it was stuffed with cash, and
not just $1 notes either, to be donated to the Red Cross.  It was nice that
the annoucer spinning the tuns took the time to remind us to take a moment
of silence and tell everyone about the collection.

Thanks Susan for reminding us on this list to take a moment too.