fot

Re: Radiators

To: "Gary" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radiators
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 12:35:43 -0500
Uncle jack and I (TR-4's) are running the smallest "normal" aluminum
radiators available from the stock car suppliers.  I've detailed supplier
and installation information at http://www.tonydrews.com/RadiatorPage.htm
as this subject comes up periodically.  This type of radiator is available
for under $200.  It needs some minor elbow grease to install, but is
extremely effective.  I run at 160 degrees at speed on the hottest days.

- Tony Drews