fot

Re: Another Northwest Nomination- Robin Bee TR3A

To: charly@mitchelplumbing.com, JCJCarrera@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Another Northwest Nomination- Robin Bee TR3A
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:49:09 EDT
Charly, the lady that sold us the lottery tickets to Goodwood said she came
with the ticket. Have a good time.

I haven not heard back from Robin yet. I hope he surfaces and introduces
himself pretty soon.

FoT John James will be pulling up to the house tomorrow (Tuesday). Hope he is
having a good trip.

FoT Henry Morrison will be here on Wednesday and then we are off to Road
America with cooler temps but no rain forecasted.

Joe (A)

Joe Alexander