fot

Philly responses -- thanks!!!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Philly responses -- thanks!!!
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:07:20 -0500
Many thanks to everyone who gave me suggestions about what to do in
Philly!!  I also found out the Body Worlds exhibit will be there during
the time we will be there -- it really grossed my team members out but I
may have to sneak out one evening and see it -- it looks fascinating.

I am an absolute foodie -- I have to plan trips around places to eat.
The suggestion of the restaurant in the tall ship (Moshulu) at Penn's
Landing really floated my boat (ha ha)!  The water taxi sounded like
fun, too.  And I found a few places that sound most excellent for
breakfasts.

We are interested in seeing the Mint, the Constitution, the Liberty Bell
(of course), and there is a really cool-sounding night-time walking tour
of historic sites I hope to be able to take in.  And gnaw through a
cheese steak, of course!  We'll have to see how much we can squeeze in
in the little time we have.

Thanks again for everyone's help!  I appreciate your input!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan       :)
(oh dear, now a wedge owner)