fot

RE: TR3 and TR4 tires

To: "'Joe Boruch'" <jaboruch@netzero.net>, tony@tonydrews.com
Subject: RE: TR3 and TR4 tires
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 23:31:16 -0700
The Hoosiers are the tires I just tried--very good grip and very
predictable. I doubt that many groups will approve them though--they just
look way too modern even though they have tall sidewalls. Good looking tire
on Peyote though--but they are immediately recognizable as higher
performance. Tony Garmey had a fit when I showed up at the Test and tune
prior to the CRC with them on.