fot

Re: [MGVR] Tire

To: <Editorgary@aol.com>, <billb@bnj.com>, <MGVR@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [MGVR] Tire
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 19:18:38 -0500
I might say that the main reason we hate the "pukka" tires is that our
competition out there, the guys we want to run with and play with, still
have radials available to them in proper sizes. Look at all the cars that
run 195 or 205 X 60X14 and you'll know what I mean.
Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com