fot

RE: E Production Triumphs At The 2005 SCCA Runoffs

To: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: E Production Triumphs At The 2005 SCCA Runoffs
From: "U K MOTORSPORTS" <tr6racer21@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 18:20:09 -0400
Mike the SCCA web site has a tab for the race order by time...check it
out...what a race...looks as if lapped traffic may have played a
part...good for Sam...looks too as though some front runners took
themselves out so yes lets hope they don't add any more weight to a car
that is already 400lbs more than it ran in C-prod...Chip

U K MOTORSPORTS
tr6racer21@earthlink.net

<jerryvv@alltel.net>; Steven Benford Jr <sbracing@sbcglobal.net>; FOT
<fot@autox.team.net>; <6pack@autox.team.net>; <gatriumph@gatriumph.com>