fot

Kimder, gentler M-O

To: <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kimder, gentler M-O
From: "Martin Sukey" <mjsukey@eriecoast.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:16:13 -0400
While we were standing in the food line Sunday in the paddock area there
were a couple of gentlemen standing behind us in matching important looking
shirts with radios that kept broadcasting important sounding words. Anyhow,
I overheard them saying that one of the buildings was broken into Saturday
night and laptop computers were stolen along with medals for the winners and
then the riffraff proceeded to trash the place. Maybe by the end of the day
Sunday the staff had just had enough and wanted to go home.

Marty