fot

Re: TR4 racecar on eBay

To: gp89@charter.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 racecar on eBay
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 22:22:08 EDT
In a message dated 10/2/2005 9:49:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gp89@charter.net writes:

There is  a pair of fiberglass fenders on eBay for a tr4/250. They are
shown on a  full race e-prod tr4. The add mentions that the car might be
available off  eBay. Being the curious pack rat that I am I inquired.
This sounds like a  well sorted racer. The asking price seems reasonable
($8500). If anyone is  looking check eBay item 4579429404. I have no
recourses to buy this, nor  the space to store it unfortunately.

======
Anyone know what the motorcycle/sidecar make is, seen in the background of
the main picture on the auction listing above? That looks pretty cool, too! :-)

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and Triumph Herald
Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)