fot

Re: Mileage myth ? it works !!!!!!!!

To: KLynch7589@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mileage myth ? it works !!!!!!!!
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 08:50:11 -0700 (PDT)
it works....
  okay, I'll come out of the closet.  I saw this several months ago & decided
to try it.  A few people at work have tried it with good results.
  My personal experience is a big jump in mileage on a 92 chevy cavalier, huge
jump in mileage on the suburban, and 15% or so increase in a 2000 subaru.
  I have been reluctant to recommend it, as so far I cannot vouch for it being
safe with sensors etc.  The guys at work with newer vehicles report no damage
to sensors, computers etc.  I have a total of maybe 10,000 miles on the
experiment and so far have no negative effects, but I cant vouch for any long
term problems, benefits etc.
  The way I read it, quantities added vary per vehicle.  I started with 1 oz
per 5 gallons of gas.  I am now experimenting on the cavalier with 1 oz per 7.5
gallons.  I could give results in another 1000 or so miles if you want.
  The way I see it, try it at your own risk.... but it seems to be good for me
so far..... (but then I've heard / used that line before too;>)

KLynch7589@aol.com wrote:
Group, one late night (insomnia) I happened to hear on the radio a guy
talking up this acetone tale. Any of you ever heard of this?

http://www.pureenergysystems.com/news/2005/03/17/6900069_Acetone/

Kevin

Tom

 http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm