fot

Re: Who is this "doctor"???????

To: tstrange@sbcglobal.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Who is this "doctor"???????
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 21:11:56 EDT
In a message dated 10/10/05 5:59:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tstrange@sbcglobal.net writes:

<< I'm suddenly getting mail through the FOT from a sender who calls himself
"doctor" ... for an online pharmacy.....
   Is everyone getting this?  does anyone know who it is?   or am I the only
sick one here in need of an online pharmacy?????
   (probably shouldn't have asked that last question)

I certainly am.  I keep adding the domain to the block list, but it keeps
coming back.  I do not want to download any of the addresses he references.
This
may be a virus trick.