fot

RE: Mallory Ignition

To: "'Don Carter'" <Don@carterdesignassociates.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Mallory Ignition
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 15:14:07 -0700
You don't need Mr. Mallory's number, he bailed and left Mr. Gasket in
charge. Actually unless you are planning to order 500 of them or are
successful in passing yourself off as a parts distribution warehouse, even
the gregarious Mr. Gasket will not want to talk with you. I Suggest you call
Summit or your other choice of performance supplier. For that matter I think
Ken Gillanders stocks 'em.