fot

RE: Anyone heard of this movie?

To: "'Dave Riddle'" <dave@microworks.net>, wheeltowheel@wheeltowheel.com,
Subject: RE: Anyone heard of this movie?
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:47:06 -0700
Fabulous flick, but it's by Dana Brown, Bruce Brown's son. Bruce Brown did
Endless Summer as well as On Any Sunday which any person who considers
himself a gearhead has to have seen at least thirty times. I went to a party
at Bruce Brown's digs back in the 70's. Knew a guy that knew a guy. Amazing
place. At that time I think Dana was about four.