fot

empty trailer headed to Florida

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: empty trailer headed to Florida
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:27:39 -0400
Hello list.  We have a car trailer and truck headed to Florida the end
of November.  Have to pick up a car and parts and return.  I am trying
to find a car or cargo going from this area so the trip isn't a 1 way
empty.  Car, parts, cargo, etc are fair game.  Would prefer somethng in
the Ohio, Mich, In, Pa area.  If you know of anything, please let me
know.  Reasonable rate.  Thanks, Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net