fot

Re: radiator

To: BillB@bnj.com, Niteseeker@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: radiator
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 07:43:44 EDT
In a message dated 10/22/2005 11:05:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
BillB@bnj.com writes:
They had filed and received ch 11 protection, we subsequently paid
them for a good sized product order, and they tried to keep the money and
not provide the products. Our lawyer convinced them that their protection
would not hold up. That and I told the president of the company that I'd
personally kick his butt across the parking lot and back.
    Having had to deal with some major accounts that went belly up, my
personal experience is that the difference here is that your services were
performed
after the bankruptcy. If your firm would have supplied the order before the
bankruptcy, they would not been able to legally pay your invoice any
differently than the other creditors.

    If this firm is really a high quality provider, they deserve our
continuing support. Too many top quality US providers are losing out because US
customers can not differentiate their products from cheaper, poorer quality
imports.

    Under the circumstances, one should be able to negotiate terms with them
that are COD or that a desposit in made on the order, the rest payable when
the delivered.