fot

update Griffin in CH 11

To: mendo_recce@fourfold.org, lro list <lro@oryooki.team.net>,
Subject: update Griffin in CH 11
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 08:46:49 -0700
>  So its my guess they will be back in
> buisness asap ( or never stopped )......
> YMMV
> Good luck, give em a ring and see whats up?

I did that yesterday. They said they were required to send a notice out
to everyone they owed money or product to.  Their doors are open and the
line builds whenever they can get raw materials on the floor.

I was told that they intend to ship product to every outstanding order,
including mine.  It is a matter of when.  I've been told twice so far
that they would check the floor then return my call to give me an
estimate of when.  To date no returned calls.

I hope they emerge from Ch 11 OK and I get my radiator before Christmas.

TeriAnn