fot

RE: Intro: Jacqulyn Mincheff-Northwest FoTer

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Intro: Jacqulyn Mincheff-Northwest FoTer
From: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 13:33:37 -0400
Welcome Jacqulyn.

I have lusted after Rosebud ever since Doug brought her to the TRA National
in Hunt Valley, MD in 2001. They put our cars next to each other because
they were the only two racecars. Doug and I hit it off immediately.

I ran into Doug and Rosebud again at Mid-Ohio 2002. Doug remembered me and
greeted me like an old friend and that touched me. So many times I go to
Triumph events and people don't remember me from year to year.

When Doug died and Rosebud came up for sale in my local VTR club, I thought
about selling both TR3s in order to buy her, but cooler heads prevailed.
After all, I was losing my job! So I was glad when Jim Reavis bought her; I
saw Rosebud at Brits by the Bay, British Invade Gettysburg, etc.

Now I'm glad to hear that you will be racing her! Wish I could go out there
or you could race in the east.

John H.