fot

RE: TR6 body for empty trailer traveling from Florida to

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR6 body for empty trailer traveling from Florida to
From: "Don Marshall" <marshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 15:54:00 -0500
== fot at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
==    http://fatchancegarage.com

I have an excellent TR6 body that needs to go on Brad's trailer... all
someone has to do is buy it first.  The previous owner had the body
stripped, bead blasted, properly repaired and nicely painted in red in
1996.  It's located about 100 miles north of Daytona Beach and is right
on Brad's way home.

According to the receipts I have, they did $5,000 in work to an already
decent body, including complete stripping, repair of any rust, new
floors, outer rocker panels and paint.  There are a few minor blemishes,
such as 2 nickel sized areas of paint bubbles on the leading edge of the
hood, a crack in the paint near the windshield hole and a couple small
scratches on the right door, but overall it's in terrific condition and
just crying out to become a vintage race car.  I've finally come to
understand that I'll never get around to doing it myself so someone else
should have it.  It would also make a great replacement body for a
street car.  Asking $4,000 for the complete body (no frame).  This one
is a '75 but I think the bodies are all the same and, if I can find
them, I have titles for both '71 and '75.

Brad can check it out and pick it up for you.  If there's any interest
let me know and I'll email pictures.

Don Marshall

904-259-9668