fot

Re: VSCCA news flash

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VSCCA news flash
From: jimdonick <whimsey1@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 20:50:40 -0500 (EST)
== fot at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
==    http://fatchancegarage.com

Forgive the intrusion from a new guy but 1. The VSCCA moratorium on
MGAs had more to do with the need to get the modifications under
control than it did anything else and 2.) It had nothing to do with
low cost entry racers.  There are lots of long time VSCCA eligible
cars out there that are available and are no more expensive than
preparing an MGA.  A perfect example is the TD.  3.) (and last) the
moratorium was lifted quite some time ago and the MGAs are most
welcome so long as they comply with the rules and currently most of
'em do.  In fact, at the VSCCA Fall Finale a month or so ago the theme
was the 50th Anniversary of the MGA and we had a heck of a nice
turnout of them and provided a special MG only race.  We were very
very proud to be able to host such a great event and mark this
historic milestone.

kind regards

jim donick
VSCCA Editor and