fot

Re: FoT Nomination-Guy Morter-another Wisconsin cheesehead

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FoT Nomination-Guy Morter-another Wisconsin cheesehead
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:17:59 EST
== fot at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
==    http://fatchancegarage.com

In a message dated 11/29/2005 10:50:35 AM Central Standard Time,
N197TR4@cs.com writes:

> Nomination to Guy Morter, work in process, TR3A Vintage Racer.  He wonders
> if
> he is worthy.  Wait until he finds out about the rest of us.
>
> Guy Morter   guy@shadyladylighting.com
>
> some of his comments below.

I know guy, and will gladly SECOND his nomination.  He knew Mike Belfer.
He's got some neat 'other stuff' including a vintage (and tricked up) truck, a
vintage Harley, etc.  His daughter has a lead foot too.  I think she was racing
trucks (the BIG ones).

Bill Dentinger