fot

RE: Triumph Tune GT6 DCOE Intake Manifolds

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Triumph Tune GT6 DCOE Intake Manifolds
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 07:28:51 -0800
== fot at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
==    http://fatchancegarage.com

The mikunis are similar, they used to be called solex Mikunis, but they are
a bear to set up because everything is a little bit different and not as
many people know much about them, whereas everyone has a notion about how
Webers should be set up. I had a pair on my TR3 that came from the Toyota
2TG engine that I had in the car for a few years. still have them somewhere.
I finally gave up and put on a set of Webers.

Webers are certainly not manufactured in the quantities that they used to be
when they were standard equipment on many cars, but they are still
manufactured--even the unusual models--and probably will be for as long as
people burn hydrocarbon fuels.