fot

Re: To Ebay or not to Ebay ? Followup Questions

To: jsnook@wcnet.org, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: To Ebay or not to Ebay ? Followup Questions
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 09:24:33 EST
Thanks to everyone for their advice and recommendations.

1. In viewing the responses, I was somewhat surprised that there was little
mention of discussing the racecar's history. I am asking myself whether this
absence is a reflection that race history is not a significant consideration
for
most Triumph racers.

2. Secondly, what is the current market pricing for Triumph Spitfire
racecars? Is $0.25 to $0.30 on the dollar invested in the car competition
equipment a
reasonable estimation (e.g., a car with $15,000 in competition equipment has a
market value of about $3,750 to $4,500) ?

Cary