fot

Re: FOT Shootout at OK Corral-Hallett

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FOT Shootout at OK Corral-Hallett
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 10:22:52 -0600
The CVAR newsletter is a little ragtag at times. We are really just a club
of racers and nothing at all like SVRA. I sent in my stuff for the event no
less than 3 times and it still didn't get in the newsletter. We got just a
little mention. Don't send in registrations just yet. Let me get them to
publish something about the Thursday deal or it may not happen. We need
20-30 cars to justify that extra day and the way things are looking we may
have a large number just from FoT. Give me a chance to get them up to speed.

As for storing a car, Hallet has a row of garages and I'm certain that you
could rent one for the week. Contact the Stephens Bros. and ask.

http://www.hallettracing.net/

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com